A blog to keep our far away friends and family updated on our family, ok, mainly Chase and Caleb!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Heaven for little boys?
Chase was in "heaven" today! He was invited to a firetruck birthday party and they went to the firestation. All the kids got to climb in the firetruck and ambulance and see a fireman all dressed in his 'fire clothes'. Chase loved it and wanted to keep driving the trucks. He asked one of the firemen specifically if he could drive the ambulance.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Wow!!!! That looks likes soooo much fun! Perfect for Chase. I bet he really had a good time. I'm going to print some of those. Wish I could have been there. Nina
1 comment:
Wow!!!! That looks likes soooo much fun! Perfect for Chase. I bet he really had a good time. I'm going to print some of those. Wish I could have been there.
Nina
Post a Comment