Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thank you mom for getting my hair cut!!

'Shaggy' before the big cut.....

(He has such pretty hair though, i was a little sad to cut it.)


The baby is gone (sniff, sniff), he is officially a little boy. He will be 1 1/2 in a few weeks!
And this was his 3rd hair cut... since he turned one! This boys hair grows fast!

Do you see his hand under his chin? When I told him to say Cheese for the picture....he put his hand under his chin like that and 'posed' for me. I have no idea where he learned that!

3 comments:

Holly said...

He looks like such a little man!

Tami said...

Yeah, he is and he is talking up a storm. Just in the past few weeks, he will not stop talking! Sometimes we can understand it but most of the time not! It's lots of fun though.

Holly said...

Asher is actually starting to make sense now. When he gets on the phone, you have no idea what he's saying, but if he's talking face to face, he usually makes sense. I still love talking to him on the phone though!