A blog to keep our far away friends and family updated on our family, ok, mainly Chase and Caleb!
Friday, July 14, 2006
More pictures at one month old
Dreaming of wide open spaces!!!
my little feet...
Getting my picture taken is such hard work!
I love my Grandmas!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hard to believe one month has already gone by. Thanks for sharing new pictures with us, he is precious! The Texas beanie baby/baby dreaming picture is too cute-- one to blow up and frame for us grandma types :=)
Wow...one month already! I love the picture of his feet. They are so tiny and precious!
You ought to take a picture of him with that bear every month to see how he grows. I heard of someone doing that with their baby when it was already too late for me to do it with Will.
3 comments:
Hard to believe one month has already gone by. Thanks for sharing new pictures with us, he is precious! The Texas beanie baby/baby dreaming picture is too cute-- one to blow up and frame for us grandma types :=)
Wow...one month already! I love the picture of his feet. They are so tiny and precious!
You ought to take a picture of him with that bear every month to see how he grows. I heard of someone doing that with their baby when it was already too late for me to do it with Will.
Keep 'em comin'!
cute...amazing how fast time flies AFTER they get here, right? :) give me a call sometime!
Post a Comment