A blog to keep our far away friends and family updated on our family, ok, mainly Chase and Caleb!
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
There are too many cute pictures to post!
Today Chase had his 2 week checkup. 8lbs 14oz!! He is growing like a weed. He gained more than a pound in a week, WOW! He is getting more personality every day. He has changed so much from the day he was born, i connot believe it. Here are some more pictures of the weeks as they go by.
My first Bath... ...ahhhh, that water sure feels good!
He is SO cute! the first one is a great family picture.... I LOVE the second one, he looks so alert! In the one in the towel he looks like he's smiling!! The pictures are great and we love seeing them; like you said he's changing so quickly now. We don't want to miss anything, so keep snapping those pictures.
He gets cuter every day! Looks like his Daddy with that remote in his lap! I can't believe he is already way over 8 lbs. Looks like he was sleeping thru bathtime. Keep the pictures coming - they are adorable and fill my heart with joy!! Love ya'll!
Congratulations! He is beautiful! Have lots of fun with him between now and when he becomes 13. Seriously, I hope you guys have nothing but the very best life can offer your family! I'll pass these on to Marcus and Whitney.
7 comments:
these are really cute tami! take all you can cause like you said, they change so fast that you'll miss stuff adn can't go back to take the picture :)!
He is SO cute! the first one is a great family picture.... I LOVE the second one, he looks so alert! In the one in the towel he looks like he's smiling!! The pictures are great and we love seeing them; like you said he's changing so quickly now. We don't want to miss anything, so keep snapping those pictures.
love it, love it, love it!!! so tiny on your big mountain of a husband!
He gets cuter every day! Looks like his Daddy with that remote in his lap! I can't believe he is already way over 8 lbs. Looks like he was sleeping thru bathtime. Keep the pictures coming - they are adorable and fill my heart with joy!! Love ya'll!
Dear Tami and Travis,
Congratulations! He is beautiful! Have lots of fun with him between now and when he becomes 13. Seriously, I hope you guys have nothing but the very best life can offer your family! I'll pass these on to Marcus and Whitney.
Kelly Antwine
he is a cutie patootie!! take as many pictures as you can, he won't be the same tomorrow!
Love the one of him in the towel! I love those little toes, too! So sweet :)
Post a Comment