Are you in love or what? Now that is one handsome little dude. And kudos on the pacifier - that binky has saved my life more times than I can count. I currently have 4 of 'em for Jonathan.
I'm just deliriously happy for you both and wish I could hold him, smell him, all the fun new stuff. Enjoy every crazy minute and take lots of naps with your baby.
4 comments:
Congratulations! He is a doll!
The Reeds in Beaumont
oh tami, he is so beautiful! i love the one with the pacifier in his mouth and the last one of him sleeping...!!!!!!!!
Awww! I love how little and soft and sweet they are when they are newborns! So cute.
Are you in love or what? Now that is one handsome little dude. And kudos on the pacifier - that binky has saved my life more times than I can count. I currently have 4 of 'em for Jonathan.
I'm just deliriously happy for you both and wish I could hold him, smell him, all the fun new stuff. Enjoy every crazy minute and take lots of naps with your baby.
Love you,
j
Post a Comment