still no baby. I am 4 days away from the due date and no sign of little Chase coming.
I think i am going to start a guessing game here. If you want to.....comment and guess what day he will be born on. The due date is the 5th of June and the docs will not induce till after the 12th. So.....let the guessing begin!!!
3 comments:
TODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. COME ON CHASE, ITS REALLY NICE OUT HERE!
June 10, 4:44 pm
BTW: Lauren found the "recipe" for castor oil with rootbeer to help induce Will, she was already having contractions(- which btw: she described as "cramps") every 15 minutes; I caught a plane that evening and she drank the concoction to make sure she progressed and didn't stall out since I had come that far. She drank it at 11:30pm and contractions were 5 minutes apart at 2:30am and Will was born at 10:29am.
We are certainly thinking about you all and will keep you in our prayers! Hopefully, Grandpa Wes and Nana Janice will keep us informed, hint, hint.....
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
Post a Comment