So I went to the doc yesterday and everything was looking fine until she went to measure me, she thought I was measuring SMALL!!! I was quite shocked because 2 weeks ago at 32 weeks I was measuring big. She was a bit confused and went to see if I could get an ultrasound to see what was going on. Ultrasound showed that Chase is a healthy, normal sized baby. About 5 and a half pounds at this point and his head, belly and thigh bone all measuring average. He is sitting(or hanging) head down and has dropped already!
6 weeks left and counting....I wonder when he will come?? :)
2 comments:
I'm glad everything is going so well! I don't know why they seem confused like that sometimes (the dr.) the same thing happened to me with Irelyn (measuring right one week and the next, measuring small). okay, if they say the baby has dropped, you're not going to measure as high on top, right? geesh, doctors...
we need to get together! I'll call you! In a month you are going to have a baby!!!!! YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
Post a Comment