So my first bit of big news that I would like to post is that TRAVIS GOT A JOB!!!! We are so excited, it was the job he was hoping for and the one that seemed to work best with our life right now. He will be doing utlilty line (gas, cable, etc) locating. He will be the guy that puts the little flags and paints the lines in your front yard!! How fun!
As for the pregnancy....Things are looking good. I have been feeling super after a rough first 5 months. I think I have finally hit the "fun" stage of being pregnant. I am definitely showing, I am at 24 weeks now...more than half way. In case anyone missed it, I posted the ultrasound pic from a few weeks ago.Well, that all for now! ttyl
1 comment:
Yea for your blog! Aren't they great? :) I wish I had known about them last year when I was pregnant--what a great way to share updates with everyone!
Glad to hear you're feeling better. Enjoy the "fun" stage!
God bless~
Post a Comment